01 December 2009

bits of Milano.

❊ I have already talked about my favourite places in this town, the natural history museum and the aquarium.

now I want to tell about the castle and the poldi pezzoli museum. I want to tell about the scent of the past centuries and the feeling of ghost presences through the gigantic halls of the castle. and about the severe looking characters on the paintings in the museum. not to mention all the other ancient memorabilia I stare and stare at for as long as I can.

and I want to tell that the atmosphere is even stronger when you have that person next to you. and afterwards you get the best merenda with some of the loveliest people in town.


but I am no writer so...that is all for now, folks!

10 comments:

  1. sono commosso quando dici così (":

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. è stato davvero bellissimo oggi (: e grazie della bellissima cartolina sorpresa (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarei voluta esserci anche io <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. un'altra volta. però dobbiamo andare insieme al castello assolutamente il prima possibile. l'ingresso studenti è solo 1 euro e 50 cent. un prezzo ridicolo se pensi a tutto quello che c'è da vedere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ci credi se ti dico che io non sono mai piu entrata al castello dopo una gita con la scuola a 6 anni? :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. silvia, devi assolutamente tornarci appena riesci (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. next time we have to go there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I promise (: <3
    will you come with me and jacopo to some places I love in stockholm?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ofc i will honey. we can go wherever u guys wanna go. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. well. everywhere (: <3 I can't waitttt!
    is it cold cold right now?

    ReplyDelete