16 October 2011

valokarnevaali.

I had just been to Linnanmäki for Valokarnevaali. it was even more beautiful than last year: with new friends - and the old ones even more close - and with Jacopo.
♡ I would like to share two special birds-related gifts I was given tonight by my dear Maisa and Anne.
♥ Anne: since she knows I love to collect newspapers snippets about animals - she saved this beautiful article about birds for me.
♥ Maisa: she had been to Rome last week and she has brought me this lovely birdish souvenir - on the packet it said "once upon a time, a clothes-peg dreamed of flying".
thank you - my heart feels warmer!

6 comments:

  1. *-* oddio che pensieri stupendi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *___* giostre bellissime :D

    let's go asap again please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid we would have to wait for spring to come ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh... how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! I am really lucky to have such friends :-)

    ReplyDelete