23 November 2011

christmas birds.

it may be too early to talk about Christmas - especially since the snow has yet to fall - but when I am at home sick the best way to spend the time for me is to draw: so I have started preparing some Christmas cards for my friends.
I would like to share a few:
✻ I think birds can be also very christmassy - don't you think so?
✻ the open card looks like this.
I hope these and other cards will make my friends happy at Christmas. november is going to be over soon and I am hoping for a white december - even though the weather is strangely warm this winter.

14 comments:

  1. aww ma che teneri e come sono eleganti per le feste di natale <3
    il mio preferito è quello che si guarda il fiocco tutto intento :)
    che bella idea Pollyni *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sì :-) sono teneri vero? vorrei poter passare tutto il mio tempo a fare biglietti di Natale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh these are wonderful! I especially love the bird with the yellow background. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you :-) it's supposed to be a woodpecker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely! Your friends are very lucky to get such sweet Christmas greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, Marguerite :-) I really enjoy preparing small paper things for my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super bellissima, dear Polly!
    Your friends are very lucky to receive such special cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha super bellissims :-D thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute!
    these reminded me of the animation 'vieille dame et les pigeons' :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I haven't seen it; I have just seen the Illusionist and I liked it a lot! I guess I should definitely see this one too, especially if it talks about birds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww polly this is so gorgeous! i love the colours and just the idea of putting them in circles :) your friends will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you :-) I like circles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. yellow! - the best
    waiting for cards to sell them! :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad you like them! I have decided I will make a version of these to sell at the market :-)

    ReplyDelete