31 January 2012

diana mini colour test 02.

second part of my diana mini colour test post - you can read the first part here.
second post - morning with Jacopo at the botanical garden in Kaisaniemi:

✻ the sun was shining for the first time in many days: we really enjoyed our morning walk despite the freezing cold. P.S. thank you Jacopo for taking some photographs of me too!

a beautiful mistake: we ended up together on the same frame by chance.
my conclusion after these first tests: colour film and bright lights are surely more suitable to my diana mini than black and white film and winter darkness.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous31.1.12

    my conclusion is that this camera rocks and we need to buy more film (=film is constrained resource and we should fill the fridge of 35mm until we manage to find it in the shops)!

    more to come soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, my beloved one ♥
      we really do need to fill up our mini fridge with as many films as possible ;-)

      Delete
  2. Evviva i colori <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are lovely! i'd still be in love with my diana had i had those results :)

    p.s. i'm truly jealous of all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you may be jealous of the snow, but you can't possibly be jealous of -12 ;-) trust me, sun is way better sometimes!

      Delete
    2. that is true. snow is picture perfect (!), but not completely perfect! it's between 10ºC and 15ºC here and i'm already uncomfortably cold...

      Delete
    3. plus 10! :-O woah!

      Delete
  4. oh so nice winter in Finland! do you remember our first met? in kaisaniemi park ?:D so in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course I do, how could I forget it? it was summer and everything was so beautiful! :-)

      Delete
  5. You + Jacopo = beautiful pair!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete