16 February 2012

100 feeders (3).

I try to go to my studio and work on my feeders at least once a week - despite the fact that lectures and courses are taking away a lot of time. I was there yesterday: wednesday afternoons are usually free. I am happy to announce that I have reached a number of over 100 butter boxes - which means I do not need to collect boxes anymore. thank you all!
documenting the third week of work:

✻ I believe it is important to document this process but sometimes taking photographs while painting is not easy. the photos turn out much better when Jacopo comes along to take them - like two weeks ago.
I am so grateful to the ones who believe in this project and are supporting me in every way. I will keep on documenting!

8 comments:

  1. yay! they are looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Joana! it feels good to get some feedback :-)

      Delete
  2. cant wait to see them all together! so many colours and patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Amanda :-) I hope the visual impact will be quite something eventually ;-)

      Delete
  3. Non vedo l'ora di vederle dal vivo :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. spero ti piaceranno anche dal vivo ;-)

      Delete
  4. I <3 these alot!!!!

    Yes, keep documenting, Polly! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :-) I always appreciate good feedback!

      Delete