25 February 2012

sunshine award.

I had never heard of the Sunshine Award until yesterday - when beautiful and talented artist Mayken gave me one. I have then learnt that the Sunshine Award is "awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world": when you receive it you are asked to answer some questions and pass the award to five other bloggers who deserve it. now it is my turn to give 5 Sunshine Awards and share some sun too.
• 5 of my favourite songs with the word sun - in alphabetical order:

Another Sunny Day - Belle & Sebastian

The Sun On His Back - Camera Obscura

Sunny Road - Emiliana Torrini

Sunset Soon Forgotten - Iron & Wine
In The Sun - She & Him
favorite color: warm yellow
favorite animal: house sparrow
favorite non-alcoholic drink: herbal tea
facebook or twitter: blogspot
getting or giving presents: both
favorite flower: common dandelion
favorite pattern: birch trees patterns
passion: animals and nature
favorite number: 2
• 5 of my favourite bloggers and blogs - in alphabetical order:
Alice Amanda Jacopo Joana Marguerite
all these blogs are worth following: I hope they will enjoy my award!

8 comments:

  1. one word for this: wow! :) great music and great blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) che pensiero tenero! *-* come mai il numero due? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. si :-)
      il numero 2 perché in due si fanno sempre belle cose :-) e perché la seconda volta di qualcosa e' sempre più bella della prima e quando le cose succedono due volte vuol dire che continueranno a succedere ;-)

      Delete
  3. Oh, thank you, Polly! That means a lot to me!!
    By the way, I love "sunset soon forgotten" too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you truly deserve it, Marguerite :-)
      I am glad it made you happy!

      Delete
  4. i'm so honored and happy polly! thank you :)
    and sunny road is an excellent song. i must listen to the others (i don't think i've ever heard them...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay :-)
      yes, you should definitely listen to the other songs too ;-)

      Delete