12 March 2012

10 most favourite tales of beatrix potter.

my copy of The Complete Tales of Beatrix Potter finally got delivered last thursday. I have always loved her tales and drawings: it was about time to get this beautiful anthology. I want to share a list of my 10 most favourite tales - there are over 20 in my book. I have scanned and will post an image for each of the tales. which is your favourite?
♥ my 10 most favourite tales of Beatrix Potter:

in chronological order.
1) The Tale of Peter Rabbit - 1902
2) The Tale of Benjamin Bunny - 1904
3) The Tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle - 1905
4) The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher - 1906
5) The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies - 1909
6) The Tale of Mrs. Tittlemouse - 1910
7) The Tale of Timmy Tiptoes - 1911
8) The Tale of Mr. Tod - 1912
9) Appley Dapply's Nursery Rhymes - 1917
10) The Tale of Johnny Town-Mouse - 1918
I am really happy about my book: now I can re-read each tale whenever I want - they are all so inspiring!

6 comments:

  1. <3 you need to ping me whenever you publish such beautiful posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will next time, I promise ;-) ♥

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! :-)
      it was so hard to pick just 10 images!
      they are all so beautiful,
      and all the tales are too!

      Delete