12 May 2012

100 feeders (12).

today was the official shooting day for my 100 feeders. it was intense but I have finally made it: next week I am going to get the postcards printed with the photos I have taken and the questions I have chosen for my research on bird feeding.
100 FEEDERS teaser - 8 photographs from the official shooting day:
100 FEEDERS video teaser:
✻ once again I must thank Jacopo for his precious help - the shooting wouldn't have been easy without him.
if you like what you see - note this down in your calendars: 100 FEEDERS will be presented for the 1st time at the TESTAUSHALLI exhibition in Otaniemi - opening on the 22nd of May. be there if you want to get yourself one feeder!
P.S. I will keep you readers updated - the postcards are coming soon!

6 comments:

  1. congratulazioni Pollyni mia ce l'hai fatta :)))))
    il video teaser è veramente stupendo poi!!!
    e tutte le box sono tenerissime <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie, Emi! sono molto felice che ti piaccia così tanto! :-)

      Delete
  2. This is just too incredible Polly! You are brilliant!
    If I was in Finland I would definitely attend!
    Looking forward to seeing the postcards! :D

    Happy weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Charlyn! you have been a supporter of this project from day 1! :-)

      Delete
  3. my favourite project! cant wait for the postcards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Amanda! you will see them really soon! ;-)

      Delete