31 July 2012

emi in helsinki - summer.

last week my dear twin sister Emi visited Helsinki: the weather was extremely summery and we spent our days outside to enjoy every minute of it. unfortunately not all the diana mini photographs turned out the way I really wanted - but I still treasure them as snapshots of Emi's visit and beautiful memories of this summer.
diana mini - Emi in Helsinki:

the animal masks were Emi's idea: we got them from a toy shop in town.
PX 680 COOL - summer snapshots:
♥ Emi photographed me and Jacopo.
I wish that my twin sister could have stayed longer and that summer could last for five more months at least!

6 comments:

  1. aw *-* ho i lucciconi come sempre <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, Emi! è stato così bello! :-) ♥

      Delete
  2. That first pic of you and Emi is perfect I think - you both look so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Charlyn! we were indeed very happy, but sun was in our eyes too! ;-)

      Delete
  3. beautiful memories!

    i'm longing to see something that resembles the background on the mask photos! it is so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Joana! :-)

      the place where we took the masks photos is once again Suomenlinna, an island of Helsinki's archipelago where we go very often! ;-)

      Delete