31 December 2012

end of 2012.

since the start of Passer Domesticus in 2009 it has become a tradition of mine to post my top ten artist of the year on new year's eve - so here I go again with the musicians and bands I have listened to the most over these past twelve months.
Paula i Karol
♥ song: mother's stew.
PASCAL PINON
♥ song: undir heiðum himni.
Belle & Sebastian
♥ song: come on sister.
Scandinavian Music Group
♥ song: mustarastas lauloi ooh la laa.
First Aid Kit
♥ song: emmylou.
God Help the Girl
♥ song: act of the apostle.
Cats on Fire
♥ song: my sense of pride.
Emilíana Torrini
♥ song: nothing brings me down.
Lykke Li
♥ song: I follow rivers.
Patrick Wolf
♥ song: wind in the wires.
I am really glad about this past year but I hope the next one is going to be even better. happy 2013 everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1.1.13

    What a nice musical 2012!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was! :-) music is certainly one of the best companions through the years! :-)

      Delete
  2. Happy 2013 to you, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. onnelista uutta vuotta, Sirpa! :-)

      Delete
  3. il classicone di fine anno :D

    ReplyDelete