22 December 2012

winter walk with my diana mini #3.

last saturday we walked from Vanha Katajanokka to Pohjoissatama - probably my favourite harbour in Helsinki. before the sea freezes most of the boats are taken away from the piers - yet in Pohjoissatama there are always some old looking ships forgotten among the ice. I love the ice breakers and the ship-cafe.
winter walk with my Diana Mini:

Fuji Superia 1600.
I hoped you have enjoyed these bits of my winter walk around Helsinki. needless to say that after testing my Diana Mini with the Fuji Superia 1600 - I will start using her more despite the darkness of the winter: it truly seems like she works very well with extra sensitive films too!

10 comments:

  1. voglio essere una nave rompighiaccio :D
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean they leave those beautiful tallships in the ice all winter, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do, actually... I am not sure how good it is for the ships, but it's quite a pleasant sight for me! ;-)

      Delete
  3. It really looks cold in these pictures! You have succeeded to capture our winter like it is right now.
    I love the light and colours in the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Sirpa! that really means a lot to me! :-)

      Delete
  4. Winters under the snow is always the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they? :-) thank you for stopping by, Birdie!

      Delete
    2. (are*... my english...)
      Yes, i love to see the snow in your pictures :)
      Merry Christmas Polly !

      Delete
    3. thank you so much! :-) merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete