05 August 2013

3 years of finland.

I cannot believe it is that time of the year again to celebrate: three years ago on the 5th of August I moved to Helsinki and therefore starting from today I have been living in Finland officially for three years. congratulations to me! it has become a sort of tradition of mine to share a selection of photographs to celebrate this special anniversary: this time I have decided to share one per season to represent a whole year - it was hard to choose only four among the many I took.
happy 3rd anniversary of Finland!
Syyskuu 2012 - Kilpisjärvi
Talvi 2012/2013 - Kaisaniemen Kasvitieteellinen Puutarha
Kevät 2013 - Kivinokka
Kesä 2013 - Seurasaari
as much as I am grateful for my third year in Finland - I am now wondering what the fourth year will bring: the third year brought us a new home, a few new friends and some traveling and I am hoping for the fourth to bring us more friends, more traveling and many more photographs! ♥

14 comments:

  1. More Photos for sure this 4th!! And congratulations for those 3 years, going away is always an scary and exciting thing, even more, I'm sure, with how cold it gets in winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, these years have been also quite though at times, I must say.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous5.8.13

    congratulations! you seem to be very very happy living there and i hope it keeps going like that for the next year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, dear Catarina! I really like living in Helsinki and I hope so too!

      Delete
  3. I hope the good things keep on growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary! the photos are beautiful, polly. good luck with the fourth year, i hope it's going to be full of nice surprises

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Silvia! I really hope so too, we shall see!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! :) I hope you'll have a lovely fourth year and you'll continue sharing your great pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sirpa! I will continue to share my photographs here for sure - hopefully you won't get bored of them and keep on stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Whenever I feel a bit homesick for Finland I come here to check out your pictures. I figure that I should stop lurking and instead also show my appreciations. Your photos are beautiful. All the best to you, Polly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Cathérine, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving this lovely comment! It means a lot to me! ♥

      Delete