11 September 2013

konstruktor in suomenlinna III.

finally here is the third and last selection of the photographs from Suomenlinna I took with my Konstruktor DIY camera. I have a feeling that the previous couple of posts were not as appealing as I thought - I really hope you will find this last one of the series more interesting though. I am in fact going to share my favourite shots from that film roll now: save the best for last - as they say.
Lomography Konstruktor DIY:
film roll: Fuji Superia X-tra 800.
in the middle of the island there is an open field that is always full of birds during the summer: that day there were plenty of young seagulls and Barnacle Geese - as soon as Barnacle and Canadian Geese will start their migration the summer will end for real. Jacopo and I spent a long time looking at the birds and finally walked down the rocky beach to gaze at the open sea - I love the sea on cloudy days.
P.S. there is a new section on my website that you are welcome to take a look at: Konstruktor Diary - let me know what you think about it please!

18 comments:

  1. What are you talking about?! The last two posts were absolutely lovely, I adore the deep, thoughtful tones you've managed to make with this camera. Your photographs never fail me to make me dream about that faraway part of the world I hope to visit one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, once again, thank you so much for your lovely words! I am really happy with this new camera and I am even happier when I see the followers of Passer Domesticus like the photographs I take with it!

      Delete
  2. I am in awe of your photography. I'm so happy to follow you these days and see what you capture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexandria, thank you! I'm so glad you have decided to follow this blog - I am really fond of yours too!

      Delete
  3. These pictures are so beautiful! Serious case of wanderlust over here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Meghan! Welcome to Passer Domesticus!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I knew you would have liked that one, Birdie! It's my favourite too!

      Delete
  5. All the pictures from the entire series were amazing. Rich in tone,beautiful perspective..And i agree with all,am in awe of your photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I'm so glad to read this! Thank you for becoming a follower of this blog too!

      Delete
  6. when i visited Suomenlinna it was november so there were no birds! too bad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I didn't know it was November when you visited Helsinki, Silvia. It is certainly an unusual time to visit Finland, as it gets very dark and quite cold already. I hope you have liked it anyway, though!

      Delete
  7. I love the tri dimensionality of these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sara! I think it's the Konstruktor's way of smudging the edge of the photographs - it gives them more depth in my opinion, doesn't it?

      Delete
  8. Ok, I think aaaallll of your konstruktor photos are pretty brilliant, dear P!

    I just want to wrap myself up in those colours....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlyn, thank you so much! You are one of the most faithful followers of this blog, so it's really important for me to please you! ♥

      Delete
  9. I really enjoy the softness of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete