14 October 2013

Iceland, rauður grænn blár.

it is time to talk about Iceland again: do you remember the photographs I had been posting in July? do you remember reading that Jacopo and I were going to work on a book dedicated to Iceland? the book is almost ready now and all we really need is your support to finally be able to print it.
Iceland, rauður grænn blár

Iceland, red green blue: a book dedicated to the magnificent Icelandic landscape.
during the past few months we have selected the best photographs among the ones we took in Iceland and have worked with five talented Icelandic poets and writers: the result will be a finely designed coffee table book with the perfect combination of photography and poetry.
Iceland, rauður grænn blár - video trailer:

pre-order your copy of the book and support us on Indiegogo!
I would be grateful if you could share this video and this crowd funding campaign with your friends and family so that Jacopo and I will be able to print the book with your help. also what will not be spent for printing will be donated to charity - you can read more about it here. at the top right corner of Passer Domesticus I have added a widget to promote Iceland, rauður grænn blár: you can also share one on your blog using the HTML code below - that would be lovely of you!
<iframe src="http://www.indiegogo.com/project/542425/widget/3789673" width="224px" height="486px" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
thank you so much for your support! ♥

12 comments:

  1. I shared it, I m not sure I did all right with that code, but hope I did,-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's so lovely of you, I am very grateful for that!

      Delete
  2. As soon as possible i will pre-order mine Polly & I just shared the link in fb :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing the link on your Facebook, dear Sara! And it'd be lovely if you decided to order a copy!

      Delete
  3. Photography and poetry sounds like a match made in heaven! Will be sharing the links when I use my laptop in the day tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Katie, thank you! That would be much appreciated!

      Delete
  4. I managed to add the widget:)(i am quite lousy with instructions).
    Good luck,i know it is going to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awono, thank you so so much for adding the widget on your beautiful blog!

      Delete
  5. i shared it too! good luck with your project dear polly, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support, Silvia! At the moment the campaign is doing well... let's hope for the best!

      Delete
  6. 113%, the book becomes reality and the donation is increasing. I am very glad for you and in the end I decided to contribute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm so so happy, Ingeborg! Thank you so much for your contribution as well! ♥

      Delete