30 May 2014

kesäinen seurasaari.

for a couple of weeks it felt like the summer had already arrived in Helsinki: the sun had been shining every day and the temperature reached 28°C. it has been cold and rainy for a some time now and looking through the photographs I took during those summery days makes me long for more sunshine. I would like to share here two shots taken in Seurasaari with my Hasselblad.
kesäinen Seurasaari:
Hasselblad 500 C/M - Lomography Redscale XR 50-200
sometimes I find it difficult to come up with interesting titles for my post: this time I chose to write one in Finnish since I really like the sound of the word kesäinen - summery. that day it had been so hot that I almost felt like going for a swim! it is hard to believe that these two shots were still taken on a Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 rated at 25 iso: there is almost no trace of red at all. I really love the vintage-looking tones of these photographs!
here's to a sunny weekend and a wonderful start of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment