26 July 2014

chiavenna e val bregaglia.

I took my Hasselblad along only a couple of times while in Italy: when we visited Chiavenna and when we went to Val Bregaglia. Chiavenna is a beautiful old town not that far from my parents' village in Northern Italy. that day the weather was warm and sunny and we spent the afternoon strolling around the narrow streets. I especially like that photograph that Jacopo took of me!
photographs from Chiavenna:
photographs from Val Bregaglia:
Hasselblad 500 C/M - Lomography Redscale XR 50-200
the day we went to Val Bregaglia we were not that lucky: it started to rain on our way to Castelmur and most of my photographs did not turn out the way I was hoping they would. I still wanted to share a couple of them though: I really liked that vintage Toblerone billboard and the mill! once again the tones of the Redscale XR 50-200 turned out very differently: much redder in Chiavenna than in Val Bregaglia. anyhow I completely cherished both of those days! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment