02 September 2014

hello september.

hello September! I still remember how this particular month felt like when I was at school: a new beginning. September still feels like that to me and I am looking forward to a colourful and hopefully sunny autumn. as my days get busier I will make the most of my free time by doing only what I like.
hello Nikon F5!
Nikon F5 - Fuji Pro 400H
I have recently got myself a Nikon F5: she is a wonderful camera that - among many other things - has a shutter speed that goes as fast as 1/8000. I still cannot believe how lucky I was to find her in such great conditions for such a convenient price: I guess she and I were meant to be together. needless to say she works extremely well with the Petzval and with the beautiful AF-s Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G that I got as a surprise gift from Jacopo. I am so happy about my new equipment that all I really want to do is being outside taking photographs: hopefully next weekend I will finally have time for that.
P.S. of course the first photograph of this mini series is a courtesy of Jacopo! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment