23 December 2014

new year's resolution.

I have not blogged in a long time but it does not feel right to leave this space empty until next year: here is my 100th and last post of 2014. I took these photographs a few weeks ago when it snowed in Helsinki for a weekend: I did not share them here before because I do not particularly like them but perhaps they would be ok for a pre-Christmas post like this one.
Nikon F5 - Fuji Pro 400H
© Polly - AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G
New Year's resolution for Passer Domesticus: I am going to choose quality over quantity. I might be posting less in 2015 but I will make sure to post only what I believe is truly worth sharing. I truly hope there will be many more travels and photowalks next year.
I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment